At La Petite Dentistry, we offer braces for teens to help that achieve that beautiful smile they desire. Working with each one of our patients individually, we analyze their needs and apply an effective treatment for desired results. Although braces do help your child achieve a straighter smile, that is not the only reason you may want to consider orthodontics.
Other reasons for your child getting braces:
- To provide room for teeth crowding
- To correct problems or difficulty in chewing
- To correct a recessed or protruding jaw
- To provide room when the mouth has grown extra teeth
- To fix missing teeth (or teeth that didn’t grow in)
- To fix teeth that protrude
- To correct problems stemming from thumb or finger sucking
- To fix jaw clicking and/or popping
Benefits of Early Treatment
While your child may not need braces until they are in their teenage years, we suggest that you have them screened before they are seven so we can plan for an effective treatment option. Helping to lower the risk of permanent dental problems and improving self-esteem, braces are a wonderful way to ensure you child has the healthy teeth they need. The earlier that we are able to treat the above conditions, the more effective braces will be in the long-term.
And remember, that if you do not like the idea of metal braces, we also offer Invisalign.